@JacquieOtag

12.5.15

Bank Holiday Weekend

Here's what I looked like this Bank Holiday Weekend:

Bank Holiday Weekend

It was a Saturday, and Jennifer had gotten brand new braids done near where I live, so we decided to meet up for a late lunch.

Bank Holiday Weekend

We decided on Arabica in Borough Market. I was a little late, so Jennifer tried to get us a table. The lady at the door declined and said it would be a 2 hour wait, which was strange as the restaurant wasn't full. She also said it wouldn't be possible to do a booking as they were all taken up. Jennifer left, called the restaurant and the smiling voice at the end of the line chirped that they did have free tables, she could take one at four if she wished? Jennifer decided not to, as I was still home and hadn't gotten to leaving yet. Unaware of all this, I wanted to make up for my tardiness and booked a table online for quarter past four.

Very strange. Nonetheless, we decided not to let this ruin our lunch and we got to ordering

Arabica

We ate our way through what felt like the entire menu. My fave dish had to be the clams with giant couscous.
Arabica
Arabica Arabica Arabica Arabica

We were so stuffed by the end of our meal. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment