@JacquieOtag

16.12.14

Check In

So I've been feeling so under the weather I've practically been moving about on my hands and knees. Work is incredible (as usual) but it's the bits in between I'm finding a bit hard... but it's nothing netflix and ice cream can't fix.

On another note, something I'm pretty darn pleased about is what I wear. I don't like to obsess over it too much, but I find that aiming for style has greatly improved the way I shop. I've always loved clothes, but since I was about 18 years old, I used to shop like a maniac - it's a pink tutu with green pom poms for a fiver !??!! I've GOT to buy it !!! - which meant my wardrobe became loaded with shite. Coupled with usual teenage concern about whether I was attractive/why I didn't look like that girl, she's beaut/why I looked like an undeveloped ogre alongside my peers, I hopped from trend to trend, going against the grain of what I was really comfortable in. I grew up (thankfully) and started buying quality over quantity and minding less about what other thought.

That being said, here is a paltry offering of some of my outfits over the past few weeks, which do not reflect the fact that I pretty much live in jeans, a white button down shirt, ankle boots and my biker jacket because apparently I have 28 year old male living inside of me. That reads all wrong, but then I also have the mental maturity of a prepubescent schoolboy. 

Also, shout out to winters in the North Hemisphere, serving us precisely 30 seconds of sunshine a day and gifting us with next to no lighting for indoor photos.

Outfit P1015550

Outfit 1: Monki Mongolian Fur Jacket, Topshop Skinnies, Dr Martens, MTWTFSS Weekday Tote
Outfit 2: All Saints biker, Urban Outfitters Shirt, Topshop Boutique jeans, Pieces boots


Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment